Are you staying home for the holidays? Well, same:/ That’s why I thought it would be fun to share some holiday makeup looks that are a little more fun and bold than a traditional smokey brown eye. I went all out with greens and reds, so if you’re staying in the comforts of your home I want to challenge you to try some of these looks. Step out of your comfort zone and try a red lip or a green eye. You can always surprise yourself and find a new look that you can rock!
These three looks took me out of my comfort zone but all pleasantly surprised me. I love the 70’s vibe with the vibrant green eye but then adore the elegance of a striking red lip. Let me know which look is your favorite. I can’t decide!
1. Resting Grinch Face
2. Candy Cane Wishes
3. Let's Spruce Things Up
Eyeshadow palettes I’ve been using:
- Birds of Paradise Forever Flawless Palette – Makeup Revolution
- Clay Play Face Shaping Palette Vol. 2 – Tarte
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Armed & Gorgeous Eyeshadow Palette – Morphe
Lipsticks I’ve been using:
- Colour Riche Ultra Matte Nude Lipstick in Utmost Taupe – L’Oréal
- Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige – NYX
- Lip Gloss in Freebird – Morphe
- Powder Kiss Lipstick in Werk, Werk, Werk – M.A.C.
See ya later!
Jacqui M. Green